Sunday, March 20, 2011
The Treaty of Versailles
I think that the way the Allies got Germany to agree to the treaty was wrong on their part. I honestly think that by doing what they did, they are acting more like the Germans did than they thought they were. I defiantly think that the treaty was a revenge more than anything else. Not only was it to get back at German but also to make sure they know that they cant push other countries around like that or else they will have something else to deal with. Even though I think that it was wrong of the Allies to force German into the treat I do however think that German did need to be punish but I do not think they picked the right punishment.
Posted by Julia Caithamer at 10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment