? ??????????????Punk Skulls (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (113 Ratings)??21220 Grabs Today. 84582 To
tal Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????11?? ???????????Miserable Happiness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (119 Ratings)??18991 Grabs Today. 74686 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, May 15, 2011

D-Day

In real life did the water at Normandy turn red or was that just for special effect in Saving Private Ryan? Either way the amount of men killed in the short period of tiem they were on the beach is insane...I cant even imagine sitting in the boat knowing that this would be the last time that I would most likly see any of the men that are  there with me.  Also when those doors open and everyone in front of you is getting shot and you dont know what to do besides try and stay alive. I dont know how most of those men didnt just freeze in fear. I think that the fact that most of the men couldnt even make it to the beach is crazy because that just shows that that Germans had the advantage in this part of the war...until our men broke through.

0 comments: