? ??????????????Punk Skulls (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (113 Ratings)??21220 Grabs Today. 84582 To
tal Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????11?? ???????????Miserable Happiness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (119 Ratings)??18991 Grabs Today. 74686 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 30, 2011

Fat Man and Little Boy

Dropping the two Atomic Bombs on to Japan. I know that it saved the US so many troops but just the fact of thinking of all the little kids, men, women, who died but who were completely inoccent. What did they do to deserve that? We learned that this is something Japan is still dealing with, it not something that just goes away after the bomb is dropped. The radiation from the bomb will be on the soil of Japan for many years to come.  I remember watching a movie in class and a man from the movie even said that he wished the war didnt have to end that way, even if it was better for us, I think its still sad that all those people had to die.

0 comments: